This annual prize is awarded by SERA for the best research paper written by an early career researcher based in Scotland. The prize is awarded following open competition.
The award will be presented at the SERA conference in November and consists of a certificate, a cash prize of £250.00, conference fee and attendance at the conference dinner.
Arrangements can be made for the paper to be presented at the conference. If the paper has not already been published, the winner will be encouraged to submit it for consideration by the Scottish Educational Review (SER).
The following document contains information on eligibility and how to submit a paper for the Estelle Brisard Memorial Prize.
Closing date: Friday 26th July, 2019.
All entries to be sent to Dr. Anna Beck (email@example.com)
Previous Estelle Brisard Memorial Prize Winners:
- Dr. Shagufta Shafqah Chandi – University of Glasgow (2012)
- Mr. David Johnston – University of Aberdeen (2013)
- Dr. Kirsten Darling – University of Aberdeen (2014)
- Dr. Denise Mifsud – University of West of Scotland (2015).
- At the 2015 edition, the submission from Anna Wilson (University of Stirling) was highly commended.
- Tracey Hughes – PhD student at University of Stirling (2016)
- Dr Jennifer Farrar – University of Glasgow (2017)
- Omolabake Fakunle – University of Edinburgh (2018)