Key events for 2017-2018
- Network meeting at SERA Conference 2017 (Wednesday PM slot) – to explore and agree the aims/objectives of the Network, and suggestions for future events;
- Informal drop in at SERA (Thursday AM, during coffee time, before first session in GT25): a chance to ‘add to’ the suggestions from the previous meeting (Mary Wingrave, our co-convener cannot make the Wednesday meeting, so we wanted to offer another opportunity for potential members to contribute).
- First formal event (proposed, tbc) on assessment at Uni of Strathclyde 2- 4pm, 28th February (I will advertise once I’ve confirmed details). We have emailed our members about this date, but have indicated we will confirm soon.
Find us on our Facebook page!
- Aline-Wendy Dunlop (Strathclyde)
- Elizabeth Black (Glasgow)
- Kirsten Thomson (email@example.com) (East Renfrewshire Council)