Physical Education and Health and Wellbeing curriculum policy making and development across the UK
In October 2020 the ScotPERN held this seminar. The recording of the event can be viewed below:
Through this seminar we will hear the perspectives of a panel of academics involved in policy analysis of physical education and health and wellbeing curriculum policy and development within England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. The seminar will begin with the panel sharing their insights into curriculum policy making and development. Through breakout rooms participants in the seminar will then have the opportunity to discuss their thoughts on the processes of curriculum policy making and development. Following on from the small group discussion participants will then be able to share their views, experiences, and questions through interactive discussion with the panel.
- Dr Andrew Horrell (University of Edinburgh)
- Dr David Aldous (Cardiff Metropolitan University)
- Dr Anna Bryant (Cardiff Metropolitan University)
- Dr Rachel Sandford (Loughborough University)
- Dr Oliver Hooper (Loughborough University)