Our colleagues at the Education in the North journal are at the early stages of preparing a special issue that will come out later this year. To this end, a call for papers is going out.
For this edition the editorial team are particularly interested in, but not limiting their interest to, articles that deal with the following topics:
● Democratic participation in decision-making in education settings
● Diversity in local and global contexts
● Involvement of participants in their learning
● Parental involvement and engagement in their children’s learning
● Embodied forms of participation that express agency within the ways children and young
people vote with their feet
Submissions that address other areas relevant to the general theme are also welcomed, and the editors are happy to respond to queries concerning the relevance and eligibility of potential submissions.
Full details about this call can be found here.